Physicians with DeKalb Medical Group’s General Surgery and Bariatrics have been providing quality, focused, and careful service to adults and children in Fort Payne and surrounding areas for over 40 years.
Comprised of a family of physicians with local ties to the community, we take pride in providing prompt, courteous and precise care to our patients much the same as we would members of our own family.
Our providers are board-certified surgeons who provide evaluation and treatment for a full range of general surgery conditions. We work closely with other medical specialties to provide optimal patient care, developing comprehensive treatment plans to fit the needs of both adults and children.
We perform a variety of procedures and treatments for patients needing surgery on the abdomen, skin, breast, soft tissues, esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, gallbladder and bile ducts, among other organs.
Our Services often include:
- Colonoscopies and EGDs
- Laparascopic appendix and gallbladder removal, and hernia repair
- Stomach and colon operations
- Bowel obstruction treatment and bowel resections
- Biopsies and cancer operations
- Mole removal
- Pyloric stenosis repair
- Exploratory diagnostic surgery
- Central venous access
- Head and neck procedures to include tonsillectomy, thyroidectomy, parathyroid surgery, lumps and bumps, cysts, etc.