Orthopedic doctors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles. We know these injuries and conditions can be painful, so we’re here to help with both non-surgical and surgical care for:
- Joint pain and care for osteoarthritis of the hip, knee, shoulder, hand and wrist
- Skeletal injuries such as bruises and fractures
- Ligament, cartilage and tendon injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome and torn rotator cuff
- Muscular injuries including strains and sprains
- Inflammation conditions including tendinitis and bursitis
- Sports medicine injuries
- Shoulder and knee pain
If non-surgical measures are not effective in providing relief from your joint pain, we can offer advanced surgical repair procedures, including everything from arthroscopic surgery to total joint replacement.
At DeKalb Medical Group, our orthopedic specialists have the experience and technologies to treat your orthopedic concerns and get you back to the life you love.